John Willmott School

Examination Appeals

Parents may obtain a copy of the appeals procedure from the Examinations Officer.

A copy is also posted on the students' exam notice board.

Note that appeals may only be made against the process that led to the assessment and not against the mark or grade submitted by the centre for moderation by the awarding body.