The Government believes that the Pupil Premium, which is additional to main school funding, is the best way to address the current underlying inequalities between children eligible for free school meals (FSM) and their wealthier peers by ensuring that funding to tackle disadvantage reaches the pupils who need it most.
- Pupil Premium Evaluation - 2017/18
- Pupil Premium Strategy - 2018/19
- Year 7 Catch-Up Report - 2017/18
- Year 7 Catch-Up Strategy - 2018/19
- Literacy Strategy - 2018/19
Click here for a link to the DfE website that explains what the pupil premium allocation is.
If you have any questions about this information, then please contact the school.