John Willmott School is an 11-18 mixed Comprehensive School located in the popular residential area of Sutton Coldfield and within easy reach of Birmingham. The school has been judged to be “taking effective action” on three consecutive occasions by the Birmingham Education Partnership and we are looking for committed teachers to join us on our journey to Good.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful applicants.
Unless otherwise stated all posts are covered by Part 7 of the Immigration Act (2016) and therefore the ability to speak fluent and spoken English is an essential requirement for these roles.
We thank you for your application and interest in John Willmott School, please note that if you have not heard from the school within three weeks of the closing date please assume that you have been unsuccessful in your application.
For general enquiries regarding vacancies please email: email@example.com
Teacher of Science - Chemistry - KS4 and KS5
(TLR or R&R available) - Required from September 2017
We are seeking an inspiring, talented and hardworking Teacher of Science – Chemistry specialism, to join our forward-looking and supportive Science Faculty. MPS and UPS applicants encouraged, with TLR or recruitment benefits for suitable candidate. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to teach principally across Key Stages 4 and 5, including our popular Chemistry A-level. Further details can be provided by contacting the School.
- Keen to work as part of a team to improve students’ outcomes?
- Willing to contribute to the continuous development of the Science curriculum?
- Excited about the development of all students, academically and personally?
In return we can offer you:
- A highly praised induction programme for all new staff
- Personalised Continuing Professional Development, including with the Arthur Terry Learning Partnership
- A rewarding environment with enthusiastic students
Applications should be posted to the school address or emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 12 noon on Tuesday 23 May 2017
Guidance Notes and Application Forms
- Support Staff - Guidance Notes (DOC)
- Support Staff - Guidance Notes (PDF)
- Support Staff - Application Form (DOC)
- Support Staff - Application Form (PDF)