John Willmott School is an 11-18 mixed Comprehensive School located in the popular residential area of Sutton Coldfield and within easy reach of Birmingham. The school has been judged to be “taking effective action” on three consecutive occasions by the Birmingham Education Partnership and we are looking for committed teachers to join us on our journey to Good.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful applicants.
Unless otherwise stated all posts are covered by Part 7 of the Immigration Act (2016) and therefore the ability to speak fluent and spoken English is an essential requirement for these roles.
We thank you for your application and interest in John Willmott School, please note that if you have not heard from the school within three weeks of the closing date please assume that you have been unsuccessful in your application.
For general enquiries regarding vacancies please email: email@example.com
- Science Department Info (DOC), (PDF)
- Second in Science Job Description (DOC), (PDF)
- Main Scale Teacher Info (DOC), (PDF)
- JWS School Brochure (PDF)
- Support Staff - Application Form (DOC)
- Support Staff - Application Form (PDF)
- Support Staff - Guidance Notes (DOC)
- Support Staff - Guidance Notes (PDF)