Please click on the links on the left for subject specific information
- To provide a broad and balanced, inclusive education that incorporates the National Curriculum which challenges students to reach their potential.
- To support the needs of the individual according to the individual and personalised learning pathways.
- To give pupils a firm basis for further and higher education, the world of work and life in modern society.
- To promote the further development of generic skills such as literacy, numeracy, ICT and the confident use of new technologies
- To help each student to develop independence in his/her learning and to foster thinking skills. In addition to an academic curriculum, provide opportunities for work based or vocational education, to motivate and inspire students and thereby raise attainment.
- To encourage intellectual development and the ability to discriminate through discussion, observation and argument and to develop skills in decision-making through problem solving and experimentation.
- To develop in students a sense of their own worth and the capacity to live as independent, self-motivated adults.
- To encourage the development of a reasoned set of values and beliefs and a respect for and tolerance of all religions, cultures and ways of life, in line with fundamental British Values
- To encourage personal and social development and that of citizenship through an understanding of the world in which they live.
- To enable pupils to acquire an appreciation of the creative arts and an understanding of human achievement.
|Faculty||Head Of Faculty||Email Address|
|Communications||Mrs L Nortonfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Mathematics||Mr C Mitchellemail@example.com|
|Science||Mr E Du-Pratfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Humanities||Mrs H Khanomemail@example.com|
|BETS||Mrs L Bartonfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Performing and Creative Arts||Miss S Evansemail@example.com|
|DT||Mrs S Bowenfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|SEN / Inclusion||Mrs K McCarthy / Mrs S Vanalderwegenemail@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org|