|Phase Leader for Years 7 & firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Head of Year email@example.com|
|Head of Year firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Phase Leader for Years 9 & email@example.com|
|Head of Year firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Head of Year email@example.com|
|Phase Leader for Year firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Head of Year email@example.com|
|Progress Leader for Years firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Head of Years email@example.com|
Free School Meals
In light of the current circumstances, it is possible that family financial situations may have changed and that your child may have become eligible for free school meals and we strongly recommend you apply if you believe you may be eligible.
It is quick and easy to find out if your child is eligible for Free School Meals by applying through the online checking service which will instantly advise you if your child is eligible. Your details are also updated automatically so there is no need for a formal review process, everything is kept up to date after your initial application. You can apply online at https://www.cloudforedu.org.uk/ofsm/birmingham/ please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are advised that your child is eligible so that the free school meal allowance can be applied straightaway to your child’s dinner account.
When completing your application you will need to provide your date of birth and National Insurance number/National Asylum Support Service Reference Number to enable this process to be completed.
Your child may be eligible for free school meals if you are in receipt of any of the following:
- Income Support
- Income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- The guaranteed element of Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit (provided you’re not also entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual gross income of no more than £16,190)
- Working Tax Credit run-on – paid for 4 weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit
- Universal Credit – if you apply on or after 1 April 2018 your household income must be less than £7,400 a year (after tax and not including any benefits you get).
In addition, for every child on Free School Meals, we will also receive additional funding (Pupil Premium) from the Government which we will use to use support teaching and learning. Therefore, by undertaking this simple test, you will also be benefitting our school.
if you need any further support or assistance in completing your application, please contact email@example.com.