To view the updated grade boundaries for 2022-23 examinations please click here.
Given the uneven impact of the pandemic on school and college performance data, the government has said you should not make direct comparisons between the performance data for one school or college and another, or to data from previous years.
Please click here to view the DfE Performance Tables for John Willmott School.
Headline Data for 2022 KS4
· Attainment 8 Score: 4.0
· % of students who achieved grade 5 or above in English and Maths at the end of KS4: 32%
· % of students who were entered for the English Baccalaureate: 30.4%
· English Baccalaureate Average Point Score: 3.56
· % of students who stayed in in education or employment after KS4: 95%
Headline data for 2022 KS5
· Average grade at KS5: D+
· Progress students made in English and maths: n/a
· Retention: (% of students that complete programme of study they enrolled on): 85%
· Destinations (% of students who continue in education/training, or move onto employment at the end of 16-19 study: 100%